When you strike up a conversation with your neighbor or you share something on your Facebook page you are giving people a window into your life. You talk about the words that stir your heart, recount some of your favorite memories or share a long-lost picture of your “awkward years”. You may be a great person with all kinds of amazing gifts to offer the world but few people may ever know what you are all about unless you give them the opportunity to get to know you.
Likewise, as a church we have a story, we have a love to share, we have Jesus hope to spread, but the world will never know about any of this unless we give them the chance to see it.
I would like your help to share New Hope Fellowship with people over the coming weeks and months. Here are a few helpful hints to get you started:
- Keep it simple
- Tell people about something you’re involved in at church
- If you do the social media thing tag our church in your post (“New Hope Fellowship of Southwest MI” on Facebook)
- Share a picture from a church event, a small group meeting or lunch with friends
- Invite people to be a part of our community, enjoy a potluck with us or attend a bible study
- Watch God take it from there!
Philippians 2:1-11 – Be like Christ!
With love your brother in Christ, Mike J.